Blog Archive

Tuesday 18 October 2011

ZODIAC Super Sea Wolf

By TLex There's nothing particularly super about the latest ZODIAC Super Sea Wolf. In my opinion this version isn't worthy of its name; a name that belonged to the Super Sea Wolf 75ATM, a rare vintage beauty, and a name that the highly coveted Super Sea Wolf 1000m with its legendary buzz-saw bezel more than lived up to. There isn't much else to say really; I could draw your attention to the fact that ZODIAC failed to line the bezel-pip properly for this catalog shot, and I could probably go on a fair amount how I wrong I think this watch looks. I wonder if Zodiac will ever return to making watches they can be proud of . . .



From ZODIAC The Super Sea Wolf is a technical marvel for those looking to explore the unknown. Features include a brushed stainless steel case, an anti-reflective sapphire crystal, a uni-directional bezel with an aluminum insert, and white super-luminova accents on the black IP applied indexes. PRICE: 795USD



CASE Size 52 MM

LUG Width 24 MM

MOVEMENT Swiss Made Three Hand Quartz

WATER Resistant: 20 ATM / 200m


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts